Thursday, January 25, 2007

JUANITA BYNUM



“You need to send a thousand dollars. If you can’t send a thousand, send five hundred… if all you have is a nickel, wrap it in tissue and put it in an envelope. If all you have is your clothes, send them.”

“If you want the power, you have to sow the seed(money)"

“We’re going together into a spirit of wealth.”

“Last night, you sowed to your ability. Tonight, you sow beyond your ability.”

"I need to give because I need favor. I need it because I need an anointing. I need it because I need power."

“‘I’m giving because I want my daughters to be daughters of Zion.’”

“You’ve got three days to get that into your mailbox. I’m not afraid to say this. I am walking in my authority… if you don’t postmark it by the tenth, we will not accept it. God says you have three days to get your thousand-dollar seed in the mail.”

“Give it to me and you will live. Give it to me and you will have more than enough.”

“If all you have is $79.36, I double-dare you to empty your bank account. Close your account.”


What does God's word say about such heresy?

Acts 8:
Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was bestowed through the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money, saying, “Give this authority to me as well, so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.” But Peter said to him, “May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! You have no part or portion in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Therefore repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray the Lord that, if possible, the intention of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bondage of iniquity.”


“You cannot violate the principle. (talking to the people coming forward for pieces of the prayer cloths) You have to give. If you don’t have any money then you’d better get a penny in your hand or something.”

(Refusing to give the pieces of prayer cloths to children) “I can’t give this to kids. It’s too heavy.”

a prayer cloth too heavy????

“The Lord told me to give you these socks… In your time of prayer, you are to wear them, and you will walk in authority. Be careful what you say, because what you say will come to pass.”

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Thank youn for your site. It is powerful. Sadly most of the followers of Juanita are deluded, and exult in their delusion.

Judy said...

The reason so many christians are deceived by such nonsense as these false teachers ....1..they dont study the bible....and 2 greed motivates them as well as the false teachers