Saturday, January 27, 2007

MORRIS CERULLO



"Did you know that from the beginning of time the whole purpose of God was to reproduce Himself?...And when we stand up here, brother, you're not looking at Morris Cerullo; you're looking at God. You're looking at Jesus"
(Morris Cerullo, "The End Time Manifestation of the Sons of God," Morris Cerullo World Evangelism tape 1).

"You represent all that God is and all that God has...Jesus was the visible expression of God. Jesus was the Son of the Living God. Now, who are you? Sons of God…everyone say it. What is working inside of us is the manifestation. When you look at me, you are looking at Jesus…To see Jesus was to see God. To see me is to see Jesus. Jesus knew who He was. Don’t you think it is about time we know who we are?"

("Joel’s Army," Jewel van der Merwe, Discernment Ministries)

Morris Cerullo claims he was led out of a Jewish orphanage by two angelic beings; transported to heaven for a face-to-face meeting with God; and told he would be capable of revealing the future.

(Cerullo, The Miracle Book, ix; and 7 Point Outreach -- World Evangelism and You (pamphlet), 4.; Cerullo, The Miracle Book, xi.; "God's Faithful, Anointed Servant, Morris Cerullo.")

Claiming that God was directly speaking through him, Morris Cerullo blasphemously proclaimed

"Would you surrender your pocketbooks unto Me, saith God, and let me be the Lord of your pocketbooks....Yea, so be thou obedient unto my voice."
(Morris Cerullo, "A Word from God at the Deeper Life World Conference," Deeper Life, March 1982, 15.)

Morris Cerullo offers the following monstrosity"God's Victorious Army Financial Breakthrough Spiritual Warfare Bible. This Bible is the definitive word on finances, with special icons designed to lead you throughout God's Word, teaching you about Biblical finances. This beautiful, genuine bonded-leather Bible has more than 2,000 pages, chock full of financial breakthrough principles and spiritual commentaries honed from Morris Cerullo's fifty years of experience serving the Savior ... THIS INCREDIBLE BIBLE CAN BE YOURS FOR A LOVE GIFT OF ONLY $89 OR MORE."


"... When a person comes forward and testifies that they are healed, we give that testimony. You can call it a claim. We don't claim it but we testify to that fact ..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the 2010 world confrence what a frauld the whoule thing was cerrullo goes after sick the old people for thousands of dollors then he brings in his strong arms mike murdock ben hinn edie long what a scame weres my goverment plese stop these people let them preach all they want stop them from conning money.

Anonymous said...

I saw him today at a church in Huntington, WV. For a MINIMUM goft of $310 you can receive his "propetic blessing" of deliverance from financial burdens and poor health. What a SCAM!!! I am a Christian and I will never be back to a church that supports him. That is NOT how God works! He isn't even a real doctor. He has an HONORARY doctorate. Of what? Scamming people??? I am in disbelief right now, that he is able to play so many people like puppets.

Anonymous said...

I gave up on Morris years ago after it became obvious that he cared more about manipulating people out of their money than really helping them or telling them the real truths of the Bible. His promises of blessings didn't work for me and multitudes of others after years of attending his conferences. In the end, many were conned out of a lot of money and didn't get a financial blessing, or healing, or deliverence, etc. He's another rich flashy preacher that mooches off people with false promises. He also prophecied that America would go through several massive economic upheavals in the 1990's. That obviously never happened and of course he won't openly admit it. If these were Old Testament times, Morris would have been stoned for false prophecy. Don't waste your time with this guy or give him your money.

Anonymous said...

I attended a world conference in 2008. Please beware of this man! He had many well known guests; Benny Hinn, Paula White, Mike Murdoch, etc. None of them actually preached about the Lord. It felt very much like the occult. They were only concerned about money. At that time, the theme was the number 8. 8 is supposed to be the number of "new beginnnings", thus 2008 will be the year of new beginnings. Each session, they repeatedly yelled that you needed to give $80 for God to release his blessings on your life. I was foolish enough to give a couple hundred dollars the first few days. On the last day, Mr. Cerrulo was on stage screaming, "Get your checkbooks out, DO IT!!! DO IT!!! I said DO IT!!!" I finally had enough. I stood up, walked to the back to leave the conference, and there were people BLOCKING THE DOORS. I told the person, "I need to leave." They told me I couldn't leave while the prophet was speaking, and blocked the door. I started feeling very nausea and sick for what I had gotten myself into... the realization of it all truly was making me sick. I kept going to each exit, and finally managed to squeeze out one of the doors. I couldn't wait to get home!