Sunday, June 22, 2008

MARK DRISCOLL SAYS THAT JOEL OSTEEN IS HIS CHRISTIAN BROTHER



"Who's the happiest christian preacher out there? I'll give you an example his name is Joel Osteen...He is my christian brother, I do believe that...And I'll tell you what doesn't bother me about the guy. It doesn't bother me that he's got a big church, it doesn't bother me that that he is on the radio, it doesn't bother me that he is on the tv it doesn't bother me that he publishes books, it doesn't even bother me that he is happy all the time because maybe his spiritual gift is encouragement."
(Mark Driscoll - "The Rebel's Guide to Joy")

3 comments:

dale mcalpine said...

Great site

- dale

Watchman on the wall said...

If Joel Osteen is a false teacher (and he IS, because he is preaching a cross-less false gospel) Mark Driscoll is treading dangerous water to say he is his brother!

Scripture condemns false teachers as wicked men who will be eternally condemned, unless they repent.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

AMEN DALE! I agree 100%